Creating a gin lovers hideaway with a sweet shop style collection of gins to sip and savour in the sun
Hold onto the summer at Plateaus secret garden as they open their sweet shop inspired gin bar on the sun-soaked 4th-floor terrace. Plateau Restaurant has partnered with pioneers of the gin renaissance, Sipsmith to launch a sweet shop inspired gin terrace in Canary Wharf. The Sipsmith Team have infused six unique gins, using their classic London Dry Gin as the base to create a delicious menu of gin serves. Launching on Thursday 30th August, guests will be able to choose from a menu of six Sipsmith cocktails, each containing one of these delicious bespoke gins, or they can pick n mix their own drink from a selection of gins, syrups, and garnishes.
Inspired by those glass jars full of sweets, the six special flavours chosen for the gins include; strawberries and cream, lemon drizzle, apple sours, liquorice all sorts, cherry drops and Turkish delight. Each flavoured gin has been made using Sipsmith London Dry as the base and then crafted into a delicious cocktail by the talented bar team at Plateau.
- Strawberries and Cream with strawberry infused Sipsmith London Dry, Antica Formula and homemade strawberry whipped cream;
- Lemon Drizzle Fizz with Sipsmith Lemon Drizzle, homemade Madagascan vanilla syrup, lime juice, lemon juice, orange bitters and topped up with Fever Tree lemonade;
- Rosy Sour with green apple infused Sipsmith London Dry, apple liqueur, organic apple juice, lemon juice, sugar syrup and egg white;
- Negroni All Sorts with liquorice candy infused Sipsmith VJOP, Lillet Rouge and aperol;
- Cherry Drops with maraschino cherry and Madagascan Vanilla infused Sipsmith Sloe Gin, Antica Formula, Maraschino Liqueur and Angostura bitters and
- Turkish Delight with rose buds infused Sipsmith London Dry, homemade rosewater liqueur, lemon juice and lime juice
- The terrace will be decorated with a wooden palette bar, relaxing deck chairs, cushions, astro turf, chalkboards, flowers and the gin balloons creating a quintessential British garden vibe.